Ga naar hoofdmenu / search
If you have an international qualification and want to work in the Dutch healthcare sector, you must meet the quality requirements set by the Dutch government.
• Direct registration in the BIG register (automatic recognition of your qualification)
• Recognition of professional qualifications
• Certificate of competence
The international registration route offers two different application forms:
• Application for a certificate of competence or recognition of professional qualifications
• Application for registration in the BIG register